1. Who is responsible for your data The website is edited by Cioarec Vlad Adrian PFA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. References in this Privacy Statement to "Editor", "we", "us" or "our" mean Cioarec Vlad Adrian PFA registered in Romania with registration no. F39/878/2013 and registered office at Focsani, Str. Maior Gheorghe Sava No. 17, Vrancea County. The Editor is the "data controller" for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016). The Editor controls how your personal data is collected and the purposes for which we use your personal data.
2. Personal data we collect about you We collect personal data from you when you use the Commoditylaw website, to see which pages of the website you visit most, in order to understand what you like. We process this information based on your consent, which we ask you to provide when entering the Commoditylaw website. We may also collect personal data from you, such as your email address, your name and surname, job title, when you contact the Editor or enquire about or request a service. We process this information in order to answer your inquiries and/or to provide you the services required.
3. How and why we use your personal data We will use your personal data to contact you if you send the Editor a request through the website or contact the Editor on social media. We will also use your personal data to inform you about new publications and articles, if you have agreed to receive such communications.
4. Your rights
You have a number of rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016). Set forth below is a summary of these rights. For complete information regarding your rights, please see the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016), articles 15 – 21.
- Right of access by the data subject. You are entitled to be informed as to whether we are processing personal data about you. If we are, you have the right to obtain from the Editor the following information: the personal data we are processing, the purposes of the processing, which external recipients have access to your personal data and how long we will store your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent. If our processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time. Such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of our processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to data portability. You have a right to receive a copy of the personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to require us to transfer this personal data to another controller of personal data. The right to data portability applies to personal data which is processed in an automated manner and which is based on your consent or on an agreement to which you are a party.
- Right to object to processing of personal data. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to object to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object to such processing, we will discontinue all direct marketing to you without undue delay.
- Right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data. You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"). You have the right to require the Editor to delete your personal data under certain circumstances, for example where the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it.
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data. You have the right to require the Editor to restrict processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. For example, if you claim that your personal data is inaccurate, you can request a restriction on the processing during a period of time which allows the Editor to verify the accuracy of your personal data.
Complaints. If you have any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data by us, you are entitled to file such complaints with the Data Protection Authorities.
5. How do we protect your personal data
In order to guarantee an adequate level of protection, we have implemented a series of security measures including the implementation of antivirus software and backup files. We have also installed a SSL Certificate on the web server to secure connections from the web server to the browser.
If you have questions in relation to your personal data or would like to submit a request for an extract from the register, data portability, correction, deletion, objection, restriction or withdrawal of consent, please contact us at: email@example.com